View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all documents available in the Policy Register. Documents marked with a are protected and you will require a staff login to be able to access them.
You can jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
The Policy Register has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest.
- Partnered Delivery of Coursework Awards GuidelineProvides guidance on partnered delivery of coursework awards.
- Philanthropy and Fundraising PolicyOutlines when, how and from who RMIT can accept philanthropic gifts, and management of gifts.
- Policy Governance FrameworkEstablishes the official policy governance framework for describing, developing, approving, reviewing and maintaining policy documents at RMIT.
- Policy Governance ProcedureThis Procedure details how to propose and categorise new policy documents, develop policies, procedures and resources, communicate and implement approved policy documents, conduct reviews and amend policy documents.
- Procurement Policy ProcessIn 2020, RMIT launched a new database driven policy management system and migrated its existing suite of policy documents into the new policy register. At the time of the migration, this document was under review. As a result the existing version was migrated as a PDF.
The approved version of this document took effect on: 27 September 2017 (the first effective date) and corresponds to version 1.2 as it appeared in the former policy register.
- Program and Course Approval ProcessesSets detailed guidelines for program and course design, approval, delivery, management, and discontinuation.
- Program and Course Configuration RequirementsSets detailed rules for program and course configuration, as per consultation with stakeholders,
and support best practice of RMIT curriculum systems.
- Program and Course PolicyProvides the rules for design, approval, delivery, review and improvement of programs and courses.
- Program and Course Review ProcessesSets detailed guidelines for program and course design, approval, delivery, management, and discontinuation.
- Program Discontinuation ProcedureSets out rules for the cancellation, discontinuation and reinstatement of enrolment.
- Purchasing Policy Process Provides direction to RMIT employees to make purchasing choices that are in line with RMIT’s policies, processes and expectations for fair and transparent expenditure.