View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all documents available in the Policy Register. Documents marked with a are protected and you will require a staff login to be able to access them.
You can jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
The Policy Register has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest.
- HDR Admissions and Enrolment ProcedureSets out the rules and processes relating to higher degree by research (HDR) candidature duration and enrolment variation.
- HDR and RTP Scholarships PolicyDetails the conditions of RTP scholarships at RMIT.
- HDR Progress Management and Support ProcedureThis procedure sets out the rules and processes for supporting HDR academic progress.
- HDR Submission and Examination ProcedureRules for submission and examination of research towards a higher degree by research at RMIT.
- HDR Supervision Arrangements ProcedureOutlines HDR supervisor requirements at RMIT.
- HDR Unsatisfactory Progress ProcessRules and processes for addressing unsatisfactory academic progress by HDR candidates following the implementation of a Candidate Action Support Plan (CASP).
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing PolicyTo provide a healthy and safe working, research and learning environment across the RMIT Group community.
- Higher Degrees by Research PolicyThe Higher Degree by Research Policy sets out the principles, responsibilities, rules, and processes for managing higher degree by research admission, scholarship, candidature, submission and examination at RMIT.
- Higher Doctorate ProcedureThis procedure provides the rules for managing and awarding Higher Doctorates at RMIT: Doctor of Letters (DLitt)
Doctor of Design (DDes) Doctor of Science (DSc) Doctor of Engineering (DEng) Doctor of Business (DBus) The purpose
of the Higher Doctorate is to recognise formally the achievement of an individual, with a substantial academic
connection to RMIT, in attaining international reputation of excellence and leadership in their field(s) of
- Honorary and Visiting Academic Appointments PolicyDefines the requirements, eligibility, conditions, and other arrangements associated with the honorary and visiting academic appointments established under the Titles Regulations.
- Honorary and Visiting Academic Appointments ProcedureTo provide a clear and consistent procedures for appointment honorary and visiting academics at RMIT University.
- Honorary Degrees RegulationsMakes further provision relating to the awarding of honorary degrees.
- Human Research Ethics ProcedureEnsures that human research at RMIT is ethical, responsible and consistent with relevant legislation, regulations, guidelines and institutional policy and procedures.