View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all documents available in the Policy Register. Documents marked with a are protected and you will require a staff login to be able to access them.
You can jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
The Policy Register has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest.
- Taxation ProcedureEnsures the University complies with all relevant tax laws in the countries of operation.
- Third-Party Complaints ProcedureApplies to any third-party wishing to raise a complaint or concern about the RMIT Group.
- Timetable ProcedureOutlines the management of teaching space, class timetabling and defines academic workload requirements for the purposes of timetabling synchronous teaching at RMIT, setting the overarching regulations for spatial use and coded of conduct of teaching staff.
- Titles RegulationsMake provisions for conferral of titles on persons who are associated with the University in a substantial way.
- Transactional Banking GuidelineProvides guidance to ensure continuity of banking, receipt and payment services.
- Travel PolicyProvides a framework for travel undertaken by RMIT travellers that maximises traveller safety, minimises risk and cost to the University, and fulfils RMIT's duty of care.
- Travel Procedure - StaffProvides clear rules and responsibilities for travellers undertaking RMIT-funded travel across the RMIT Group.
- Travel Procedure - StudentProcedure to provide clear rules and responsibilities for RMIT student travellers.
- Treasury Management ProcedureThis document provides the appropriate the mechanisms to ensure the compliance with the University Treasury Policy.
- Treasury PolicyThis document provides a statement of the policies applicable to RMIT University and its controlled entities in respect to treasury activities and the management of financial risk.