View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all documents available in the Policy Register. Documents marked with a are protected and you will require a staff login to be able to access them.
You can jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
The Policy Register has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest.
- Defence Export Controls ProcedureEnsures accountable and responsible research practices involving controlled goods and technologies consistent with Australia’s national interests and international obligations, institutional policy, legislation and guidelines.
- Delegations of AuthorityOutlines the accountability of staff, contractors and consultants who have delegated authority assigned under this policy.
- Destruction of Information ProcedureProvides requirements for the destruction of information in all formats and storage locations.
- Digital Accessibility FrameworkOutlines objectives, principles and standards to guide staff in ensuring the accessibility of digital resources produced or used at RMIT.
- Disclosing and Exploiting Intellectual Property ProcessDescribes how new inventions are disclosed by creators to the University for the purposes of Intellectual Property assessment, protection and commercialisation.
- Dissemination of Research Outputs ProcedureTo promote an environment of honesty, integrity, accuracy and responsibility in the dissemination, publication, and reporting of the outcomes of research.
- Distribution of Commercialisation Income ProcessDescribes how income from commercialisation activities is distributed by the University.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunity PolicyTo promote diversity, inclusion, equal opportunity and to prevent discrimination.
- Donor Relationship Management Policy ProcessThis process aims to provide a framework for effective relationship management to enable sustainable fundraising at RMIT.