View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all documents available in the Policy Register. Documents marked with a are protected and you will require a staff login to be able to access them.
You can jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
The Policy Register has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest.
- Information Governance PolicyEstablishes the framework for the governance and management of information at RMIT.
- Information Management StandardThis standard affirms RMIT’s commitment to compliant information management.
- Information Security, Identity and Access Management StandardSets out the minimum mandatory security controls to ensure all access to RMIT information and information systems is authorised.
- Information Technology and Security PolicyInformation technology and security principles and responsibilities for the safe and effective use of technology and data across the university and related entities, partners and stakeholders.
- Infrastructure and Asset Security PolicyEnsures the effective management of University infrastructure, planning, allocation and management of space and facilities, with a risk-based approach to asset security management.
- Infrastructure and Asset Security ProcedureKey requirements for the management of space allocation and asset security management.
- Intellectual Freedom PolicyDescribes the rights, expectations and responsibilities of the University, staff and students in relation to intellectual freedom at RMIT.
- Intellectual Property PolicyDescribes the rights, roles and responsibilities of the University, staff, affiliates and students in relation to intellectual property (IP).
- Intellectual Property RegulationsMakes further provision in relation to intellectual property and establishes the intellectual property committee.