View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all documents available in the Policy Register. Documents marked with a are protected and you will require a staff login to be able to access them.
You can jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
The Policy Register has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest.
- Partnered Delivery of Coursework Awards GuidelineProvides guidance on partnered delivery of coursework awards.
- Philanthropy and Fundraising PolicyOutlines when, how and from who RMIT can accept philanthropic gifts, and management of gifts.
- Policy Governance FrameworkEstablishes the official policy governance framework for describing, developing, approving, reviewing and maintaining policy documents at RMIT.
- Policy Governance ProcedureThis Procedure details how to propose and categorise new policy documents, develop policies, procedures and resources, communicate and implement approved policy documents, conduct reviews and amend policy documents.
- Policy Governance Procedure Schedule 1 - Policy Proposal and ApprovalThis Schedule was updated in 2022 to:
• replace Chief Operating Officer with Senior Vice-President Strategy and Operations
• update the approval authorities
• add Table 3.
- Procurement and Expenditure PolicyThe Procurement and Expenditure Policy provides the principles which govern RMIT's third-party expenditure to ensure best value for money outcomes with acceptable risk. The policy supports the Delegations of Authority, and ensures all procurement and expenditure support RMIT's strategic objectives.
- Procurement Quotation Procedure (Australia)This procedure defines the number of quotations, their constituent components and the roles and responsibilities of the parties involved in procurement for RMIT University and its Australian entities.
- Procurement Schedule 1 - Purchasing Threshold (Australia and Vietnam)This Schedule sets out the thresholds which apply to purchasing and sourcing activities when acquiring goods or services.
- Procurement Strategic Sourcing Procedure (Australia)This procedure defines the strategic sourcing process, the roles and responsibilities of the parties involved and enables RMIT to find cost-effective suppliers of goods and services.
- Program and Course Approval ProcessesSets detailed guidelines for program and course design, approval, delivery, management, and discontinuation.
- Program and Course Configuration RequirementsSets detailed rules for program and course configuration, as per consultation with stakeholders,
and support best practice of RMIT curriculum systems.
- Program and Course Guide InstructionThis instruction provides the rules for the development and content of program and course guides.
- Program and Course PolicyProvides the rules for design, approval, delivery, review and improvement of programs and courses.
- Program and Course Review ProcessesSets detailed guidelines for program and course design, approval, delivery, management, and discontinuation.